- All students must be READY TO DANCE at the start of each class.
- Late students may only enter with permission from the director/teacher and may be asked to sit and observe class.
- Students who missed three or more classes may have a diminished role in performances.
- Makeups for missed classes are offered when possible and handled on an individual basis.
- Students must be dressed properly, tie up hair neatly, and remove jewelry for EVERY class.
- Students and parents are responsible for their belongings.
- Do not bring valuables into the studio or waiting area. RDC is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced property.
- NO gum, food, or drinks other than water permitted in the studio.
- NO loud noise allowed in the waiting area when class is in session.
- NO photography or videotaping allowed at RDC performances or at the studio, without permission.
- Eyes and attention must always be on the teacher.
- Be appreciative of corrections and apply them.
- Be kind to your classmates.
- Rudeness and Bully is unacceptable.
- Leaving class before it is over is unacceptable.